1. Beds. To jump on or have pillow fights on .
2. A Pool. To ensure that children will be completely exhausted and asleep by 8pm .
3. Adjoining rooms. On the chance that kids will stay in one room and adults can have uninterrupted conversations in the other. Note: Leave door open "just in case".
4. A Kitchen. Four children under the age of 6 in a RESTAURANT together?
5. Free Breakfast. At least if you have 4 kids with you, you won't have to pay for the half-eaten meals, pile back into a car, drive 3 miles, then back OUT of the car only to hear the words: "BUT I'M STILL HUNNNNNGRYYY...."
6. Friends that you love to travel with and that will still love you after you travel with them! :)